Reporting to the Visual Merchandiser Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the successful decoration of the Fashion & WFJ Boutiques, coordinating the decoration teams, developing themes and addressing the needs of the Image team.
Your main responsibilities are:
Creation of the Decor
- Work closely with the Paris Image Team to create, adapt and design themes, styles and scenography for the Boutiques
- Keep with the CHANEL guidelines and the individual requirements of each boutique
- Develop and study of the project’s feasibility in terms of economic, technical and time-related factors
Coordinate and supervise the different suppliers
- Manage and liaise with the suppliers all the production process of the Boutiques Decor : materials coordination, check and approval of the samples, follow-up of the production,…
- Supervise and control the workers during the settling of the Boutiques windows
- Work closely with the Fashion and WFJ Marketing teams on some events and ensure the link with Paris.
University Graduate in the field of applied arts or interior architecture, having a minimum of 2/3 years experience as a Decorator in the sector of either luxury, interior and space planning. You have a working knowledge on networks such as SketchUp, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
You have strong interest in Fashion trends. Your creativity and your rigor combine with your team player skills and your excellent interpersonal skills will be real assets to succeed in this position.
English is a must – French an asset
Position based in Dubai.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO