Reporting to the HR & Office Director, you will be responsible for all Compensation and Benefits matters, leading important projects and coordinating policies and procedures. You will partner with the HR Business Partners to ensure the perfect management of the HR processes in line with legal requirements for the 3 activities (Fashion, F&B and W&FJ) and the Corporate Functions in the Middle-East.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage daily C&B maters for Retail and Office activities :
- Support the major C&B global processes (budget, salary plan,…) by proving all analyzes on which decisions can be taken
- Manage the annual salary survey for Retail and Corporate with local benchmark and do recommendations to drive the activity
- Coordinate and consolidate the annual salary review for all employees
- Review and ensure the grading within the company are in line with the European and Global guidelines
- Manage and monitor all the benefit policy, benchmark with our competitors and do recommendations with impactful analyzes
- Be responsible for the Medical and Life pension annual negotiation and follow through the year via our broker
- Ensure internal processes and policy are compliant with local rules and regulations
- Manage the payroll process for all entities
- Manage process and project programs :
- Assist in defining and implement benefit programs (medical & life insurance, work flexibility, well-being environment and other plans)
- Review existing processes, policies and HR Systems and make proposal for improvement as necessary
- Implement incentives and recognition program in line with global policies
- Prepare communications to employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, etc…
- Drive and follow CSR and social engagement local initiatives (work-life balance, inclusion, diversity, women leadership…)
- Manage HR systems and administration :
- Ensure the perfect run of the HR Systems
- Manage the administration process (offer letter, employment contract, letters…)
- Make independent decision or escalate when appropriate to resolve administration issues for the team
- Consolidate the HR KPIs dashboard and analyze all the KPIs in order to support business decisions
You have a post graduate degree and 2 years experience in C&B, Audit HR or HR Controlling within an international organization (agency or company). You are at ease with numbers and like human relation. You have a good understanding of Retail environment in a dynamic market.
You are organized with strong analytical skills and sense of detail. Your ability to anticipate together with your team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position. The knowledge of the local legislations & employment regulations is a clear advantage.
Strong Excel skills required.
English is a must. French would be a plus.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO