As a Senior Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for the presentation of the boutiques in the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
This includes the styling of the window decors and the boutique, dressing of the mannequins and instructing and coordinating the sales force regarding the emplacement of the collection.
You will train the Sales Staff boutiques on the merchandising rules.
You will work independently to make a planning for the different boutiques in order to bring the visual merchandise in the boutiques at a higher level.
You will follow up the Paris guidelines (headquarter) accurately and report to the VM Responsible Europe on a regular basis.
· Bachelor level in working and thinking, demonstrated by a completed education in styling
· 2-5 years experience in a similar position
· Full-time availability (40 hours / week)
· Good communication skills: English is a must
· Flexible with a willingness to travel - 3 times per Month travel to Luxembourg
· Based in or around Amsterdam and in possession of a driving license
CHANEL offers a challenging and independent function in a professional environment. Of course, we offer a suitable benefits package.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and motivation letter.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO