CHANEL FRAGRANCE & BEAUTÉ ACCOUNT MANAGER (FULL TIME) DEPARTMENT STORE VACANCIES:
BOOTS, DERBY • CAMP HOPSON, NEWBURY • DEBENHAMS, BROMLEY • DEBENHAMS, OXFORD • FENWICK, CANTERBURY • JOHN LEWIS SOUTHAMPTON (FROM MAY 2019) •
PLEASE CLEARLY STATE YOUR PREFERRED STORE LOCATION(S) IN THE COMMENTS BOX BELOW.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To take responsibility for and efficiently and effectively manage the CHANEL account in a Department Store, promoting business objectives as appropriate and ensuring that the team and the account achieve and exceed set sales targets by providing excellent customer service at all times.
We are looking for a business minded individual whose previous experience would ideally include examples of the following:
- Previous experience in Retail
- Experience in driving and motivating a team
- Experience in mentoring and coaching colleagues
- Experience in driving sales performance
- Experience in creating and executing events
- Ability to recognise and seize opportunities within the business
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO