CHANEL IS HIRING IN TORONTO!
We are currently looking to fill the position of Brand Manager - Beauty to join our Marketing team in Toronto. Apply today if this brief description suits you!
The Brand Manager is responsible for being the expert of the given category, including mastery of the market place along with the facts and figures that drive the business.
With this expertise, the Brand Manager is responsible for developing, recommending and executing policies and strategies for all marketing activities, maintaining a level of financial contribution to meet the objectives of the company.
The Brand Manager’s objective is to capture maximum share of market while being the guardian of the brand’s image across all activities.
· Set and implement the marketing plan of the different product lines to meet sales target & budget.
· Develop the local strategies in terms of products, promotions, retail in-store events, prices and distribution.
· Regular store visits to stay aware of trends and activities.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
Work to ensure that all marketing activities can be realized within current year’s budget, making strategic choices for the brand.
Monitor all promotion expenses in accordance to budgets.
Participate in setting goals for market share & growth.
Be responsible for the appropriate forecasting of product demand for the brand and collaborate to the review and revision on a monthly basis.
- In conjunction with the Management Controller, work line by line to determine appropriate pricing for new and basic products.
ORGANIZATIONAL ALIGNMENT - Reports to the Director of Marketing.
Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Marketing. More specifically in sales planning, expense monitoring, business analysis (pricing, distribution) and in creating dynamic events designed to launch new products or animate products while respecting budgets and working within brand guidelines
Able to develop P&L and perform business analysis
Strong PC proficiency, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Bilingualism (French & English, oral and written)
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS ·
- Position based in Toronto and will require some travel
***Please note that only candidates retained for this position will be contacted.***
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.