WE CURRENTLY HAVE AN ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION TO FILL IN DOWNTOWN MONTREAL
The Account Manager's main responsabilities are to supervise and manage our CHANEL Beaute installations in designated department stores to generate maximum sales volume. Achieve sales plans and provide superior customer service.
Sell CHANEL Fragrance and Beauté products in stores through extensive product knowledge. Relate to customer needs ensuring repeat sales and loyal customers. Project the CHANEL Image through excellent grooming using CHANEL treatment and makeup products and wearing the CHANEL uniform properly at all times.
All activities and responsibilities performed by the Counter Manager must be in line with the Retail store policies and procedures
Outline of the main responsabilities:
- Provide CHANEL superior customer service by demonstrating interest, courtesy and sincerity.
- Extend exceptional Client Care to every customer through consultations.
- Increase customer base and build business for the future. The objectives are to gain new customers, convert them into regular customers and follow up on existing customers.
- Team development and motivation: bring the sales team to be "goal-oriented".
- Educating and developing each Analyst
- Demonstrate initiative with accurate product knowledge for self and team
- Event execution: Organize all details in conjunction with the Territory Manager and store to ensure successful promotions and special events as well as supplying post event feedback.
- Ensuring CHANEL hygiene standards are practiced at all times. Image is impeccable.
- Follow the merchandising standards
- Responsible for Inventory Management for both Beaute and Fragrances
Additional responsabilities will include:
- Assisting store Business Manager in scheduling proper and efficient counter coverage at all times
- Building strong in-store business relationships through effective communication with analysts, CHANEL management, Store Management and Fragrance Associates
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
- Combined cosmetics training & experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the retail cosmetics industry
- Strong managerial skills
- Proven ability to recruit, train and coach employees
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication, analytical and computer skills
- Good planning and organizational skills. Ability to anticipate problems and think ahead
- Enjoy working in highly competitive, fast-paced environment
- Good visual merchandising skills
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO
In order to examine your application, CHANEL is required to collect your personal data. This data is for the use of CHANEL and companies operating the CHANEL brand in Canada. Depending on the positions available, this data may be sent to recruitment firms and/or to companies operating the CHANEL brand in Canada. You have the right to access, edit and delete your personal data.