Reporting to the Finance Director for the Middle-East Region, you will be in charge to follow the activities of our Fashion and W&FJ Business and ensure accurate reporting to the European region.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Support the Directors of both activities with financial analysis, presentations and reports to assist them in their business decision
- Follow-up the budget, expenses and monthly reporting (Media, Promotion, SMGA…)
- Manage and follow the P&Ls for both activities
- Prepare the financial analysis (monthly, quarterly and end of year) to report to the Financial European teams (Fashion and W&FJ)
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes to maintain and ensure internal controls
Graduated with post degree (in Business, Finance or Accounting) you have an experience of 2 to 3 years in Controlling within an international company.
You have strong analytical and organization skills and you have a real sensitivity for Retail within a multicultural environment.
Your interpersonal, and communication skills combine with your rigor will be real asset to succeed in this position.
Agility with data-analysis tools (e.g. EXCEL…)
English is a must. French would be an advantage.
Position based in Dubai. 4 months mission from February 2019.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO