As part of the Fragrances & Beauty Middle East & India Marketing Team, you will report to the VM & Retail Projects Managers. You will work closely with Chanel Head office in Paris, various internal counter parts and local teams in each country. Your role will be to ensure a smooth and proper implementation of the VM strategy in the Middle East & India. Your main mission will be to enhance the image of the brand across the markets and to maximize the brand exposure.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Create in collaboration with the VM Manager the VM calendar adapted to the local specifities of the Middle-East markets
- Manage and be responsible for the VM Campaigns production according to the annual VM Calendar across a multi-channel distribution landscape (Flagships, DS, Perfumeries...) ensuring that VM guidelines are being followed consistently
- Ensure that all campaigns are installed on time and following the high standards level of the house
- Always look for edgy creative ways of improving and developing new displays in line with our POS configurations
- Create 3 axis Planograms
- Manage markets requests on a daily basis (printing of visuals, coordination on campaign launches...) and manage administrative work for organizational purposes (invoices follow up...)
- Conduct regular shops and markets visit to make sure that the brand image is respected in all the distribution landscape and coach the team in VM as required
- Support counters openings or renovation by preparing all VM elements, PLV and VM guidance to local team prior to the opening and support the local teams on site during the installation
- Create and conduct specific trainings to reinforce Office population and Beauty Advisors awareness of merchandising
- Monitor the warehouse stock of PLV with the countries to optimize PLV orders and dispatch to the POS in line with the budget
- Manage the Merchandising budget with the VM Manager for all the countries
- Enrich & update the merchandising app Data base
- Build strong partnership with external suppliers and internal teams
You have a master degree (business school, university master…) and a 3-years experience of Visual Merchandising in the cosmetics industry. You are details oriented, creative, pro-active, dynamic and very well organized with a capacity to adapt to a fast moving environment. Your strong planning skills allow you to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities. You have strong communication skills which allow you to build strong relationship within a team. You are keen on travelling across the Middle East & India region.
Photoshop & Indesign knowledge will be an added value to the position.
English is a must, French is an advantage.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO