Reporting to the Operations Assistant Boutique Manager of Dubai Mall Fashion Boutique, this position will be a true support on the administrative subjects and the stock activities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Apply and follow-up of the Permits needed in Dubai Mall, in order to make sure that the boutique have all the necessary to operate
- Apply and follow-up on the Fragrance clearances, in accordance with Stock team and Fragrance & beauty Team
- Coordinate orders and check the invoices from the different suppliers for the boutiques (LPO, Business cards)
- Organize and manage the travels for the Dubai Mall boutique team
- In charge of creating and updating the schedule, according to the Company guidelines
- Follow-up and be the main point of contacts for IT subjects for the boutique
Support the overall activity of the stock team by :
- Actively participating on the rolling and annual inventories
- Working on the daily stock replenishments from the main warehouse towards the boutiques
- Actively participating on the transfers between boutiques / warehouse
- Receiving the morning shipments/deliveries
- Actively participating on the price re-labellings
The desired candidate will be well organized and dedicated to his/her role and responsibilities. The candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Ability to speak and write in Arabic is a true advantage.
Position based in Fashion Boutique, Dubai Mall
Temporary contract - 4 months
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO