Reporting to the Visual Merchandising & Retails Projects manager, your mission will be to support the F&B boutiques opening process.
Your main responsibilities are:
Assist in coordinating with relevant departments the future F&B boutique openings & renovations:
- Work closely with Architecture, IT, Finance, Operations, PR & Media, Marketing, HR, VM & Training Teams to ensure smooth opening process and follow up with the concerned stake holders in Dubai and Paris.
- Update the opening check-list on a regular basis and support in the edition of a “Process & guidelines book”
- Participate to the Forecasts & ordering process of non-saleable products to ensure all the necessary elements are available before openings (PLV / wrapping / gifts …) as well as uniforms for the staff, toiletries, consumable, back of house supplies…
- Monitor and follow-up on expenses related to the projects while administering and tracking all budgets within your area.
Effectively plan and execute new product launches with in-store activity focusing on client experience and retail results
- Help on the execution of the 360 product launches animations in the boutiques
- Be on the field for the installations and coordinate with the mall for the police permits.
- Coordinate with the different teams involved the events organization (CRM / Marketing / PR / Training…) to ensure that we provide the best experience for our clients
- Prepare presentation post animations to communicate internally on the results and achievements
Maintain records and monitor progress of the boutiques & ensure the excellence in execution all at levels
- Identify areas of strength and weakness within the stores and deliver consistent feedback on the process improvements, business improvements/ideas to enhance the client experience, meet with the staff in the boutiques to collect their feedbacks and formulate an action plane
- Visit regularly the retail stores to ensure the visual merchandising is perfectly implemented and report any maintenance/ snag list to the Architecture team if needed
You have a master degree (business school, university master…) and have a first experience in a similar role and/or in Operational Marketing in the Cosmetics industry or FMCG. You are a very committed person with strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with a “can do” mindset which will allow you to build strong relationship with the different teams involved.
You are pro-active, dynamic with a capacity to adapt to a fast moving environment.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
VIE based in Dubai – 12 months
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO