Working within the Training Department and reporting to the Training Manager, your role will be to contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of an internal digital training platform for our Fragrances & Beauty (F&B) business in the Middle-East and India.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Implementation of the global digital learning tool in the region
- Adaptation of online training programs aligned with the regional training strategy
- Implementation and management of a dashboard / reporting of e-learning activities
- Animation of the digital learning platform and reinforcement of our staff on this subject
- Daily response to functional questions about the use of the platform
- Guarantee of the satisfaction of our "internal customers"
- Assurance of a digital market watch and best practices in relation with key external contacts
- Coordinating translations and update of content
You have a master degree and a first experience in project management on a learning system. You are passionate by innovative technologies and have gain expertise in social media or digital marketing. Your strong interpersonal, analytical and organization skills will be key to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Excellent level in excel is a must.
Internship based in Dubai – 6 months
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO