Reporting to the Store Planning Manager in Dubai, you will be responsible for the Maintenance & Renovation of the Fashion and WFJ Boutiques in the Middle-East. You will also be the key contact between the boutique managers / team and the contractors.
Your main responsibilities are:
Follow Chanel guidelines and standards, ensuring high quality of work in line with the planned budget.
Maintenance & Renovations :
Local follow up & Site supervision of ongoing Maintenance & Renovations works.
Take part in the building of the Budget in terms of :
- Maintenance needs based on your recommendation, additional requests by the Boutique Managers etc.
- Provide local cost estimates for the budget
Ensure the execution of the maintenance works by:
- Requesting quotations from the suppliers, analyze and challenge them
- Organize and coordinate the works with the boutique manager’s and the local suppliers
- Supervise the site work.
Boutique Opening :
Work closely with the Store Planning manager on a Boutique opening. Your role will be to take the lead and follow up on:
- Design & Technical drawings / Details
- Material orders and Shipments
- Site supervision
You will have a university degree & a 3 to 5 years experience as an Architect / Interior Designer in a Retail environment. You have a strong project management background with good business sense to follow up on budget & cost negotiation. Your interpersonal, communication and organization skills will be real assets to succeed in this position.
English & Arabic is a must - French is an asset.
Position based in Dubai.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO