Reporting to the Chanel’s DDF Boutique Manager, you will be responsible for assisting her/him in the management of the team and to contribute to the optimization of the boutique’s results.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Be a role model and influence as well as motivate the sales team in their daily operations
- Follow-up the objectives and budget provided by the Boutique Manager
- Conduct and organize briefings with the team
Sales and Client Relations:
- Deliver excellent customer service to the clients
- Support the sales team on the shop floor
- Enforce the Chanel Client Service Values by leading by example and coaching the sales team on the floor
- Comply with the Boutique charter and follow all other procedures such as cash, inventory, stock, security etc.
- Participate in the inventories and restocking along with the stock manager
- Control the VM display of products with the merchandiser
- Share sales information (customers, products, markets, team, deliveries, after sales service, visitors,…) and other information related to the boutique operations with the Boutique Manager
- Provide feedback for buying sessions to Boutique Manager
- Monitor the KPI’s and define key action plans with Boutique Manager to reach the target
You have an experience of 3 to 5 years as a Senior Sales Assistant in Retail preferably in Fashion or any other luxury brands. You have a strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity. Your strong business sense with excellent analytical skills, pro-activity, interpersonal as well as communication skills will be real assets to succeed in this position.
You will work in the Duty Free environment representing CHANEL.
As the Duty Free operates 24x7, you might be required to work on night shifts.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO