Reporting to the Chanel’s DDF Boutique Manager, you will be responsible for effective stock flow & inventory management as well as monitor stock levels to optimize boutique efficiency.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage the stock flow within the boutique (transfers, special orders, reserved products…)
- Plan and schedule regular inventories in compliance with the House’s sales strategy
- Analyze inventory results and follow subsequent process
- Monitor the KPI’s (sell-through, fast & slow movers, last pieces etc) and analyze the results
- Define and implement best practices, process in the interest of the boutique efficiency
- Ensure that all boutique security procedures are respected and followed
- Maintain fluidity in terms of communication between the stock team and the shop floor staff
You have an experience of at least 5 years of stock management in the Retail Fashion environment.
You have excellent organization and planning skills, and you are computer proficient. Your ability to react quickly together with excellent interpersonal skills will be a real assets to succeed in this position.
You will work in the Duty Free environment representing CHANEL.
As the Duty Free operates 24x7, you might be required to work on night shifts.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO