Reporting to the Fragrances & Beauty Operations Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the forecasting process in the region, consolidating the forecasts, for monitoring the Brand and launches performance, for gathering the informations linked to product campaigns & launches , liaising with the F&B teams and the brand managers.
You will be involved in the whole product cycle from the forecasts to the post launch analysis.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Liaise with various departments such as Training, Commercial, Marketing etc as well as with the Brand Managers and Duty Free Supervisors of various region to coordinate the forecasting process, the marketing plan update and the launches.
- Ensure a global vision and consolidation on the forecasts in order to prepare the budget process.
- Advise and control the investments of PLV materials and sampling to optimize its usage and reflect this strategy in the forecasts.
- Analyze the performance of our campaigns and provide information to the team as well as to the region
- Update the Marketing Calendar and catalogue with products available for the region
- Coordinate with the Commercial department to obtain and analyze the sell out information
- Manage the fragrance and beauty range of products for Middle East and India : ensure a consistent assortment for all countries, anticipate & monitor discontinuations and give input to the team regarding the bestselling shades or products
- Assist the Visual Merchandiser to anticipate and optimize the usage of the Merchandising elements
- Competitive review of the region
- Organization of the marketing presentations to the retailers & to the brand managers in collaboration with the trade marketing managers and commercial teams
You will have a University degree and an experience of 2-3 years as an analyst, forecaster or operatiomnal product manager in a market. You have a good business sense and you are details oriented . Your interpersonal, communication and organization skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English is a must – Arabic and/or French an asset
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO