Reporting to the Commercial Manager Middle-East, you will be responsible to monitor the business and the distribution of the Travel Retail activity for the Middle-East, always keeping a sell-out approach and ensuring that every actions put in place are in line with the brand strategy.
Your main responsibilities are:
Contribute to the optimization of the F&B distribution network :
- Ensure profitability of the distribution by regularly monitoring the performance of the POS
- Work closely with the Brand Managers in each market to put in place the brand’s strategy and growth plan
- Participate in the forecasts and sales budgets and responsable for achieving them
- Suggest incentive schemes and competitions to be implemented
- Follow up the stocks and product orders in the markets and on the POS
Participate in the management of the Middle-East Travel Retail network :
- Manage good client relations and ensure commercial negotiation with the Middle-East Commercial Manager
- Identify opportunities and needs of counter renovations
- Evaluate the potential for openings of new counters, to be discussed with the Middle-East Commercial Manager
- Attract, develop and retain talented BAs with the F&B Training Team
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the client experience in our POS
Control / Monitor indicators:
- Establish the necessary means to achieve the objectives of the sales
- Monitor indicators from the markets and propose corrective actions
- Monitor the strategy and results of competitions and propose action plans needed
You have a post graduated degree (Business School, University degree) and an experience of 5 years minimum within Distribution network ideally in an export department. You have a strong knowledge of the F&B industry with luxury/selective distribution sensitivity consistent with the brand. Your strong interpersonal, negotiation and organization skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Position based in FZE office – travelling required.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO