Reporting to the Fashion Director Middle-East and India, your role is to support our Retail activities in the region, ensuring proper and smooth operations in order to optimize the business efficiency. You will be working closely with the Boutiques network and monitoring the activities of the warehouse, after-sales repair center and operations teams by enforcing proper guidelines to improve store presentation and excellence in customer service.
Your main responsibilities are:
Monitor Business and support Retail performance :
- Contribute to the definition of the regional sales strategy by involving the different stakeholders (Boutique Managers, Functions Experts)
- Ensure and support the right implementation of the defined strategy in the Boutiques network (process creation, follow-up…)
- Coordinate Boutique openings under the supervision of the Fashion Director
- Prepare monthly regional Sales Reports on qualitative and quantitative information in close collaboration with commercial and finance departments as well as Boutique Managers
- Analyze Retail performance : manage indicators, develop and implement performance measurement tools and design appropriate action plans to optimize the results
Ensure smooth Operations :
- Be the point of contact in the office for the Operations and Admin teams in the Boutiques
- Oversee compliance with established Company policies and standards, in terms of personnel practices, merchandise handling, security, sales and stock procedures.
- Manage the external partners contracts
- Consolidate, monitor and follow-up the budget of Fashion Operations
Accompany and monitor Buying exercise :
- Advise and challenge Boutique Managers on their Buying decisions
- Follow the Buying orders and ensure consistency with the guidelines defined by Fashion Europe
- Prepare OTBs in collaboration with the Division team in Paris and validate them with the Fashion Director
Manage and develop the Operations, Warehouse and Repair Center Teams (9 people)
- Develop, motivate, challenge your teams always with a collaborative mind-set and a client-centric approach.
You have a post graduated degree (Business School, University degree) and an experience of 5 years in an Operations or Merchandising position in the Retail industry with a first management role. You are customer oriented and proactive with a strong support mind-set. Your excellent interpersonal and analytical skills along with a strong business understanding and leadership skills will be real assets to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Position based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO