Reporting to the F&B Director, you will be responsible of the F&B products cycle from forecasts to orders and then launch analysis tor for Middle-East and India in order to ensure the business efficiency. You will also support all the F&B departments to help them monitoring their activity.
Your main responsibilities are:
Manage the Supply Chain and consolidate the stock level for the zone :
- Manage the products & PLV orders in close collaboration with Brand Managers, Commercial and Marketing teams
- Manage the chain of orders; check the orders versus forecasts and market stocks
- Ensure the New F&B Campaigns orders & shipments are perfectly done in time and place
- Prepare a summary of the orders to help the teams to follow up the budget
- Manage and follow-up with your team and the Legal Department all the customs process (documentations, timing, …)
- Work Closely with Customer service & Operations Teams in Paris to anticipate shortages or delays
Manage the products and business analysis :
- Define the product forecasts and manage the process in order to build the right annual budget in collaboration with the Commercial, Marketing teams, an the Brand Managers of each countries.
- Re-assess the products forecast on a quarterly basis and challenge the Commercial and Marketing Departments.
- Define, manage and follow-up the monthly assortments to increase the business efficiency
- Consolidate sell out reports (Markets/POS/Products Lines) and give recommendations in line with the Brand strategy to all the F&B departments
- Consolidate the launches results, sell through results, and define relevant action plans with the other F&B Departments
- Manage discontinuations and work closely with Brand Managers and Commercial Teams to monitor them
Manage and develop the Operations Team (3 people)
- Develop, motivate, challenge your teams always with a client centric approach and a collaborative mind-set
You have a post graduated degree (Business School, University degree) and an experience of 5 years minimum as Operations Manager or in Business Finance Controlling with a first management role. You have a strong understanding of complex distributors network, a strong support mind-set and you are customer oriented.
Your excellent interpersonal and analytical skills along with a strong business understanding and leadership skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Position based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO