Based in our office in New Delhi, your role is to accompany our local Indian team to ensure the right implementation and appropriation of the ERP system: Europe regional solution built in Microsoft Dynamics AX and rolled out in India. You are responsible for the deployment of the system and its translation in the local market, in close collaboration with the Export team in Geneva and the Head Office in Dubai.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Identify, collect, define and analyze the business needs with the Indian team
- Formalize those needs by drafting processes and specifications
- Interact closely with the local team and explain the objectives of the project to get them involved
- Handle the project management (methodology, planning, resources...) at the India level in coordination with the IT/Finance team from Geneva and Dubai
- Monitor the implementation of the system and ensure timeliness, accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Test the system, identify the issues and advise the technical teams with your suggestions
- Accompany the business users in all different phases of the project to facilitate the transition : on-boarding, project communication, system testing and training
- Ensure constant communication with Geneva and Dubai teams to update on the implementation progress and escalate potential risks
You have a master degree (business school, university master…) and a strong affinity to systems integration.
You have previous experience in project management and understand the challenges of the Supply Chain, Finance and Retail environment. Pro-active and rigorous, you have a keen eye for details and strong analytical skills. You can use your excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships and embark people. You are committed, hands-on and solution oriented. Your curiosity, anticipation and adaptability will be real assets to adapt to a fast moving environment and succeed in this position.
English is a must, French would be an advantage.
VIE contract based in New Delhi – 12 months
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO