In order to support the opening of our first Fragrances & Beauty Boutique in Dubai, we are looking for a Retail Project Assistant to join the F&B Middle-East and India Marketing team. Reporting to the Project Manager, your mission will be to assist in the coordination of the opening process and develop activities focusing on client experience and retail results.
Your main responsibilities are:
Support the Boutique opening & renovations :
- Work closely with various internal departments and Head Quarter in Paris and follow-up all the steps to ensure a smooth opening process
- Support the creation of a “Process & Guidelines book”
- Manage all administrative and organizational responsibilities and update the opening check-list in a timely manner
- Help on working on the Visual Merchandising guidelines and follow-up with suppliers for printing and local production
- Participate in the Forecasts & ordering process of non-saleable products (PLV/ wrapping / gifts / uniforms…)
- Handle the local sourcing of stationery, toiletries, consumable, back of house supplies, etc…
- Help on creating presentations and content for employee’s induction program
- Follow-up the expenses according to the budget
Plan and execute new product launches with in-store activity :
- Help on the execution of the 360 product launches animations in the boutiques
- Work closely with the Head quarter and local suppliers for the production of VM related elements
- Handle all administrative requirements to finalize the installation in a timely manner
- Assist in the implementation of the in-store activity
- Coordinate the event organization with various teams to provide an excellent client experience (CRM, Marketing, PR…)
- Prepare presentation post animations to communicate internally on the results and achievements
You have a master degree and a first experience in a similar role and/or in Marketing or Visual merchandising in the Cosmetics industry.
You are committed and able to use your excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships. You have previous experience in project management as well as a keen eye for details. Your curiosity, adaptability and proactivity will be real assets to adapt to a fast moving environment and succeed in this internship.
English is a must, French and/or Arabic can be an added value.
Internship based in Dubai – 6 months
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO