Reporting to Boutique Manager, you will be responsible of our first and only Beauty Cabin within Middle-East, offering exceptional face treatment while respecting Chanel beauty rites and ensuring sales of our Chanel products.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure excellence in customer service in accordance with the Brand's standards: create a unique experience for each client
- Reveal the beauty of each client using specific Chanel technics and adapting to each client the Beauty products used
- Create an experience based on the 5 senses
- Continue the client experience suggesting the adequate Chanel products
- Ensure client service follow-up
- Develop cross-selling among all categories in the boutique
Operate the cabin space:
- Ensure the activity and animation of the cabin
- Ensure the skin-care stock is effectively managed (inventory, request for orders, stock avaibility)
- Support the BAs with your knowledge of the products in order to develop cross-selling and/or additional sells
You are a fully trained beauty therapist with 5 to 7 years of experience within a Luxury Spa or Beauty Salon. You have a strong expertise with facials treatments and luxury client experience.
You are passionate about the field of the Beauty. Your excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills along with a strong intercultural approach will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic would be an advantage.
Position based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO