Reporting to the HR Retail Manager, you will be in charge of supporting our Boutiques for the 3 activities (Fashion, F&B and W&FJ) based in Dubai Mall. You will also coordinate the HR Global process and implement development projects for Dubai Mall Retail population.
Your main responsibilities are :
HR Business Partner for Dubai Mall Retail population =
- Be a real Business Partner for the teams and the managers on all HR generalist topics
- Partner with managers on the talent agenda – focus on critical skills and roles needed for the future, focus on development opportunities and succession plans
- Recruit future Retail talents (permanents & short term positions)
- Ensure the development of the teams through different HR process : induction, training, mobility, internal communication,…
- Follow-up on time management, in respect of labor law and HR guidelines (Boutique planning, shifts, leaves…)
- Update our HR systems, HR KPIs and HR follow-up tables to drive the Dubai Mall Retail activity
- Be the link with the Head Office on all HR Administration topics for your population (offers, contracts, probation, documents…)
HR Development and projects =
- Coordinate the major HR processes for your population (budget headcounts and staff cost, Annual Appraisal, Salary plan,…)
- Develop robust talent pipeline and strategies to attract, develop and retain key talent in a very competitive market
- Ensure the implementation of our local major HR Projects and Development offer for all Dubai Mall Retail population
- Initiate and participate in development projects for Retail population (development of the Camelia, innovative recruitment sessions, …)
You have a master degree (business or communication school, university master…) and 2/3 years experience as an HR generalist in an international company, within a Retail environment. You have excellent relation and communication skills, and a real sense of service. You are at ease with figures and like human relation and intercultural environment. You are creative and like to work in a project way.
Your rigor, analytical skills, and your ability to take initiatives will be key to succeed in this position.
Master English perfectly / French would be an advantage
Pack office (excel) is a must.
Position based in Dubai Mall
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO