Reporting to the Fashion Director, you will be in charge of the Retail Marketing activities in the Middle East & India zone in order to develop the CRM and drive sales. You will be part of the European Fashion Marketing community and in charge of creating, sharing best practices.
As a key Business Partner to the Retail Network, you will be in close contact with the Boutiques Management in order to define the best action plans to roll out the strategy of the Fashion activity in the market and support the Brand Equity.
Your main responsibilities are:
Develop the CRM :
- Work closely with the European CRM team to feedback, develop and execute European and or local actions.
- Propose actions to develop our Clients Development strategy
- Develop and generate CRM KPI reports to help the boutiques to meet their goals
- Empower the boutiques on the CRM strategies
- Coordinate, follow-up and provide support to the Call Center team
Manage Marketing plan and events organization :
- Implementation of the European marketing plan in line with the European team
- Develop, implement and follow Marketing local actions in line with the European marketing plan
- Propose an annual Retail marketing plan for our Boutique network (Retail and Wholesale) in line with our local business needs
- Implement and follow the action plans
- Roll out and adapt Global actions (360 degrees approach on product launch for example)
- Be responsible of the organization of the corporate event defined by Paris for the Middle-East and India market
- Support boutique openings and relocation
Build and monitor the Marketing/CRM Budget for the zone
We are looking for a proactive and entrepreneurial candidate to join the very dynamic Fashion Team and be an active contributor to the team’s success.
You have a Master degree in Marketing and 3 to 5 years of experience in Operational Marketing and/or CRM within a Retail luxury environment. You have a strong sensitivity to fashion and you are passionate about client service. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your strong analytical skills and keen eye for details will be real assets to succeed in this position.
English is a must, French would be an advantage.
Proficiency in excel required.
Position based in Dubai.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO