Reporting to the Fashion Training Manager Middle-East and India, your role is to ensure that the training program is correctly implemented in region and play an active part in the Fashion Training team.
Your main responsibilities are:
Train and motivate :
- Training the retail sales/wholesales teams about products, collections, boutique know-how and etiquette
- Enhancing the public perception of brand reputation in the specified areas through education and motivation of our Boutique teams
- Implementing and assessing the effectiveness of training sessions in CHANEL boutiques in the Middle-East and India
- Coaching the teams in the boutique on Client Experience, with a supportive, developmental approach in both English and Arabic
Organize and manage :
- Preparing and organizing training sessions, preparing the supports and materials needed for presentations, ensuring that the group has all necessary equipment
- Monitoring training indicators of team and providing session reports (both in terms of quality and quantity), reporting back to Middle East Fashion Management about activities on a regular basis: planning, program, contents, etc…
- Keeping a record of your movements and training sessions and reporting back to your manager on a regular basis.
- Adapting (if applicable) the contents of the different training units supplied by the European Training Management team in accordance with the specific features of the area (education, constraints, etc...)
Participate in Fashion Team Activity :
- Participate in developing the Fashion Training strategy under the management of the Middle Fashion Training manager – adapt to the pace of the business and demonstrate a flexible, business-orientated approach
- Provides ideas and solutions that match the needs of the business during Fashion Team meetings
- Reporting back clearly to wider Fashion Team on a regular basis
You have experience in luxury boutique sales as well as professional training or teaching. You have worked in the service and/or hospitality sector. To succeed in this position, you must have an ability to coordinate, interact with others and possess a high level of Mode/Luxe product understanding, as well as a keen eye for detail.
English and Arabic are a must. French would be an advantage.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO