Reporting to the Sales Administration Supervisor, your role is to assist in the coordination with the Local Market Brand Manager & Duty Free Shops Operators and the headquarters in France for all the commercial related activities of the markets.
Your main responsibilities are
Core responsibility of tracking shipments for the Local Markets (LM) & Duty Free Shops (DFS) of your perimeter
- Follow up on timely delivery of shipments and reply to all clients' queries
- Preparing New Campaigns orders forms
- Prepare a summary of tracking orders to help the Commercial & Brand Managers
- Following up with UAE shipments & distributing them amongst the departments
- Recap shortages in campaign orders to analyze Forecast vs Actual shipped
- Helping to improve file formats that can be shared with commercial team & clients
- Extract Sales information from internal portal and construct analysis
- Market research on distribution of Chanel network vs the compétition
You are preparing a master degree (business school, university master…) and have a first experience (internship) in a commercial department within an international company. You have a good business sense and are detail oriented to prepare the analyses. Your interpersonal, communication and organization skills will be a real asset to succeed in this internship.
English and pack office are a must, proficient knowledge on Excel.
Internship based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO