Reporting to the HR & Office Director, you will be in charge of supporting all the Retail activity for the 3 Divisions (Fashion, F&B and W&FJ). You will also animate the HR Global process and implement development projects for Retail population.
Your main responsibilities are :
Development of Retail Business :
- Responsible for the development and implementation of human resources and OD strategies that support the success of the fast development of the Retail business (Fashion, WFJ and F&B activities)
- Apply HR expertise to develop unique solutions for a growing Retail population in a very competitive market
- Partner with business leaders to align priorities and goals with the right talent and resources for the future, taking in to consideration operational effectiveness, performance management and employee engagement
HR Business Partner for Retail population :
- Support daily the teams and the managers on all HR generalist topics
- Ensure and manage the development of the teams through different HR process : recruitment, induction, training, mobility,…
- Act as coach/consultant to senior leaders of each activity on HR related issues as well as serve as employee advocate and change agent
- Ensure all HR Administration for your population is perfectly maintain (offers, contracts, documents…)
HR Development and projects :
- Animate and follow-up the major HR processes for your population (budget headcounts and staff cost, Annual Appraisal, Salary plan, Talent Review)
- Partner with managers on the talent agenda – focus on critical skills and roles needed for the future, identification of top talent, development opportunities and succession plans
- Develop robust talent pipeline and strategies to attract, develop and retain key talent in a very competitive market
- Manage the annual salary surveys, follow-up on our local HR KPIs and local salary benchmark to drive the Retail activity
- Ensure the implementation of our local Development offer for all Retail population
Management of one HRBP Retail dedicated to the Dubai Mall Retail activity
You have a master degree (business or communication school, university master…) and a strong experience as an HR generalist in an international company, ideally within a Retail environment. You have excellent relation and communication skills, and a real sense of service. You are at ease with figures and like human relation and intercultural environment. You are creative and like to work in a project way.
Your analytic skills, your capacity to structure ideas and your ability to take initiatives will be key to succeed in this position.
Master English perfectly (oral and written). French would be a real advantage.
Pack office (excel) is a must.
Position based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO