Reporting to the W&FJ Director, you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and logistically managing Watches & Jewellery orders and deliveries. Also responsible for supporting Franchise boutique with operations, commercial follow-up and business development as well as participating in the budget process.
Your main responsibilities are:
Sales Administration :
- Handle the order process for the Wholesale Clients & Franchise boutiques in coordination with Paris Sales administration
- Arrange for all repair shipments for After Sales Services
- Place order for spare parts of after sales service and coordinate with Paris Sales Administration
- Follow up on the Statement of Account with Clients and inform the payment details to Paris
- Arrange for all Incoming and Outgoing shipments for W & FJ for both Retail and Wholesale
- Inform clients of all available pieces from backorder
- Track shipment status and thoroughly follow up on the same
- Track Shipping budget for the year per boutique and ensure we remain within agreed amounts
- Monitor Customs Standing Guarantee account of Chanel FZE
- Prepare forecasts for retail in coordination with boutique stock manager
- Follow up weekly sales report of Boutiques (Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates)
- Update monthly sell out of boutiques and wholesalers
- Follow-up of sales at Franchise Boutiques and WS partners and developing a close relationship to ensure continuation of smooth business operations and maintaining of optimum Model Stock and in result achievement of business objectives
- Involvement in budget preparation
- Preparation of monthly sales analysis in all networks by product category
- Travel to the region to meet with clients, assess areas of development and ensure corrective measures are taken
You have a post graduated degree (Business School, University degree) and an experience of 3 years minimum within Retail and/or wholesales management. You have a strong knowledge of the luxury industry with W&FJ sensitivity consistent with the brand. Your strong interpersonal, negotiation and organization skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO