Reporting to the F&B Marketing Director you will contribute to the development of the F&B business in the Middle East by supporting the 3 Trade Marketing Managers on key launches for their zones.
Your main responsibilities are:
Contribute to implement all the trade actions on the key launches:
- Follow up the brief on the key campaigns with brand managers, trade marketing managers and Paris team
- Follow up retailers validation with Trade marketing managers
- Coordinate with the supplier the production of the different set ups
- Coordinate with the trade Marketing Managers to develop the marketing tools needed for this campaign, ensuring a smooth communication with the suppliers and common productions to save costs
- Follow up the retro planning to make sure that the needed elements will be delivered on time in each markets
- Follow-up on the Trade Marketing activity done by our competitors
- Ensure a perfect implementation of each animations by following up closely the implementation of animations within the markets in charge
Coordinate the CRM activities:
- Follow-up on the CRM activation plan implementation in collaboration with the Europe CRM Team
- Daily contact with the CRM agency and Brand Managers: back office information updates, new account opening, bug reporting…
- Analyze the monthly results and work on recommendations with the CRM Manager
You have a first successful experience in Operational Marketing, preferably in F&B. You are passionate about F&B and you are point of sales oriented. Your strong organizational and communication skills, your dynamism and flexibility will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English, Excel and Powerpoint are a must.
Internship based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO