Reporting to the Client Experience & CRM Manager, you will contribute to implement the Fragrance & Beauty Middle-East local marketing strategy and the CRM plan by supporting the Trade Marketing Manager and the Trade Marketing Executive.
Your main responsibilities are:
Contribute to implement trade activities and client events
- Follow up the brief on the key campaigns and events,
- Follow up retailers validation with the team,
- Coordinate with suppliers the production of the different set ups,
- Coordinate with the team the development of marketing tools, ensuring a smooth communication with the suppliers and common productions to save costs,
- Follow up the retro planning to make sure that the needed elements will be delivered on time in each markets,
- Follow-up on Marketing activities done by our competitors,
- Ensure a perfect implementation of each animations by following up closely the implementation of animations within the markets in charge.
Coordinate the CRM activities:
- Follow-up on the CRM activation plan implementation,
- Daily contact with the CRM agency and Brand Managers: back office information updates, new account opening, bug reporting…,
- Analyze the monthly results and work on recommendations.
You have a first successful experience in Operational Marketing, preferably in F&B. You are passionate about F&B and you are point of sales and client oriented. Your strong organizational and communication skills, your dynamism and flexibility will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English, Excel and Powerpoint are a must.
Internship based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO