Reporting to the Finance Director for the Middle-East Region, you will be in charge to follow the activities of our Fragrances & Beauty Business and ensure accurate reporting to the European region.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate & elaborate with the Marketing and Commercial Director the budget & ensure consistency in the budgeting process
- Support the Directors with financial analysis, presentations and reports to assist them in their business decision
- Follow-up the budget, expenses and monthly reporting (Media, Promotion, SMGA…)
- Develop sales KPI's / Coordinate pricing and margin analysis
- Prepare the financial analysis (monthly, quarterly and end of year) to report to the Financial European teams (F&B)
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes to maintain and ensure internal controls
Graduated with post degree (in Business, Finance or Accounting) you have a first experience in operational commercial controlling in an international business and organization. You have strong analytical and organization skills within a multicultural environment. Your interpersonal, and communication skills combine with your rigor will be real asset to succeed in this position.
Agility with data-analysis tools (e.g. EXCEL…)
English is a must. French would be an advantage
Position based in Dubai - FZE Office
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO