Reporting to the Commercial Director of Fragrance & Beauty activity, you are responsible for handling all the commercial related activities of the region with the Local Market Brand Manager & Duty Free Shops Operators and the headquarters in Paris.
Your main responsibilities are :
Optimization of orders and shipments for the Local Markets & Travel retail of your perimeter
- Maintain the chain of orders and adapt the orders versus stock and average monthly sales
- Follow up on timely delivery of shipments and reply to all clients' queries
- Ensure the New Campaigns orders & shipments before the launching dates
- Prepare a summary of the campaign orders to help the Commercial & Brand Managers while preparing the budgets
- Prepare PLV Material
Business reporting Internal & External
- Establish and analyze monthly commercial reporting (sell-in, wholesale, sell-out, data analyses of clients, markets)
- Work closely with Area Supervisor and Area Manager to stay in line with the brand strategy and the objectives of the Region
- Ensure close coordination with F&B Controller to support the budget process
- Conduct market research on distribution of Chanel network vs the competition
Management of a commercial coordinator
You have a post graduated degree (Business School, University degree) and an experience of 3 to 5 years in sales coordination and/or supply chain. You have strong analytical and organization skills. Your leadership and anticipation combined with your interpersonal skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English & French are a must.
Excellent mastery of Excel and SAP. Good knowledge on BW and Power BI would be a plus.
Position based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO