Reporting to the HR & Office Director, you will be responsible to support the HR Business partners on all Compensation and benefits subjects. You will also ensure the perfect management of the pay-roll and HR Administration processes for the 3 activities (Fashion, F&B and W&FJ) and the Corporate Functions in the Middle-East.
Your main responsibilities are:
Support the Retail and Office activities on all Compensation and Benefits maters:
- Support the major C&B global processes (budget, salary plan,…) by proving all analyzes on which decisions can be taken
- Manage the annual salary survey for Retail and Office with local benchmark and do recommendations to drive the activity
- Review and ensure the grading within the company are in line with the European and Global guidelines
- Manage and monitor all the benefit policy, benchmark with our competitors and do recommendations with impactful analyzes
- Be responsible for the Medical and Life pension annual negotiation and follow through the year via our broker
- Ensure internal processes and policy are compliant with local rules and regulations
- Participate actively in all C&B projects and be the point of contact on these subjects for the European Region
Management of the payroll process for all activities (Office and Retail population) with the Finance Manager :
- Oversee and manage the monthly payroll for the company
- Prepare the monthly payroll documentations, figures, and all elements impacting salary (leaves, maternity,…) via our payroll and employee system
- Communicate with employees and managers for any questions, alerts….
Management of the HR Administration and KPIs:
- Manage the administration hiring process and end of service (offer letter, employment contract,…) and ensure the link with the Office Manager
- Prepare various company letters for employees and ensure the follow-up
- Consolidate the HR KPIs dashboard (turn-over, seniority, mobility rate…) and analyze all the KPIs in order to support business decisions
- Follow-up the HR Department Budget (training cost, recruitment cost,…)
Management of up-grades and perfect run of the major HR System (workday, HRMS, ESS) and be the point of contact for employees when needed.
You have a post graduate degree and 2 years experience in C&B or HR Controlling within an international organization (agency or company). You are at ease with numbers and like human relation. You have a good understanding of Retail environment in a dynamic market. Your organization and analytical skills, your ability to anticipate and team spirit along with and your excellent interpersonal skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position. The knowledge of the local legislations & employment regulations is a clear advantage.
Strong Excel skills required
English is a must. French would be a plus.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO