Reporting to the HR & Office Director, you will be responsible to support the HR Business partners on all Compensation and benefits subjects. You will also ensure the perfect management of the payroll and HR Administration processes for the 3 activities (Fashion, F&B and W&FJ) and the Corporate Functions in the Middle-East.
Your main responsibilities are:
Support the Retail and Office activities on all Compensation and Benefits maters:
- Support the major C&B processes (budget, salary plan,…) by proving all analyzes on which decisions can be taken
- Manage the annual salary survey for Retail and Corporate with local benchmark and do recommendations
- Coordinate and consolidate the annual salary review for all employees
- Review and ensure the grading within the company are in line with guidelines
- Manage and monitor all the benefit policy, benchmark and do recommendations with impactful analyzes
- Be responsible for pension annual negotiation and follow-up
- Participate in C&B projects and be the point of contact on all C&B subjects
Management of HRIS :
- Ensure the perfect run of the existing HR Systems (payroll, ESS, employee platform etc…) and HCM system (Workday),
- Handle project management by driving ongoing enhancements, challenging and identifying upcoming needs
- Be the point of contact for employees and Head Office in Paris when clarification is needed
Management of the HR Administration and KPIs:
- Manage the administration hiring process and end of service (offer letter, employment contract,…) and ensure the link with the Office Manager
- Prepare various company letters for employees and ensure the follow-up
- Consolidate and follow-up the HR KPIs dashboard (turn-over, seniority, mobility rate…) and analyze all the KPIs in order to support business decisions
Management of the payroll process for all activities (Office and Retail population) with the Finance Manager :
- Oversee and manage the monthly payroll for the company
- Prepare the monthly payroll documentations, figures, and all elements impacting salary (leaves, maternity,…) via our payroll and employee system
- Communicate with employees and managers for any questions, alerts….
You have a post graduate degree and 2 years experience in C&B or HR Controlling within an international organization (agency or company). You are at ease with numbers and like human relation. You have a good understanding of Retail environment in a dynamic market.
Your organization and analytical skills, your ability to anticipate and team spirit along with and your excellent interpersonal skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position. The knowledge of the local legislations & employment regulations is a clear advantage.
Strong Excel skills required.
English is a must. French would be a plus.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO