Reporting to the F&B Marketing Director, you will be responsible to build a relevant local marketing strategy in line with the global marketing strategy and ensure the best implementation of the marketing plan within your zone. You will define, implement and follow the Trade Marketing Plan for the 3 axes portfolio and for both Local Market and Travel Retail.
Zone : Kuwait LM/DF / Lebanon LM/DF / Egypt LM/DF / Jordan LM/DF / Dubai Duty Free / Abu Dhabi DF/Sharjah DF
Your main responsibilities are:
Define the 360 Marketing Strategy and ensure successful product launches :
- Define priorities according to the budget and to the F&B strategy
- Define the strategy of means by POS and by countries for each launch (sampling, PLV, MKT Tools …) in collaboration with the brand managers, merchandising and training teams
- Challenge the brand managers to ensure accurate forecasts for the novelties and to understand the local customers specificities and needs.
- Define an efficient Trade Marketing Plan taking into account all the touch points, in collaboration with the brand managers , in line with the F&B strategy
- Negotiate with the retailers to ensure the best visibility for the brand and the best experience for customers
Ensure POS excellence in your markets and elevate Customer experience
- Brief Paris Team for trade projects and coordinate with them for the implementation of the guidelines on all trade activities
- Implement the trade plan managing the suppliers
- Manage the events calendar and ensure the consistency of the communication and marketing tools for all the events
- Work on relevant customer experience and services in store
- Work closely with brand managers and partners to reinforce their attention to details and the respect of the brand image
- Prepare, consolidate and up-date the budget and revisions of the Marketing Plan (monthly update of the budget)
- Analyze the return on investments on each trade action through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Follow-up on the Trade Marketing activity done by our competitors
You have a marketing experience of 5 to 7 years in Marketing preferably in F&B or any other luxury brands. Ideally you have a previous experience in an operational/trade marketing position interacting with retailers and commercial teams.
You have a good sense of luxury, you are passionate about F&B and you are customer and POS oriented. Your autonomy, your ability to propose new things, your strong communication skills and your creativity will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English and excel are a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Position based in Dubai – travelling required.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 2 MO