Reporting to the F&B Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for applying the Brand’s strategy in the POS of your zone (Local
Market + Travel Retail) and ensure the respect of the Brand Image in the POS as well as the development of sales for your markets.
Your main responsibilities are:
POS Development and daily operations:
- Ensure regular visits of the point of sales, checking the image of the brand and the respect of the Chanel merchandising.
- Analyze results and if performance is below expectations, suggest corrective measures to Area Sales Manager.
- Propose a promotion planning, prepare the animations, and ensure targets set by Point of sale are achieved
- Participate in Forecasts process
- Ensure follow-up and development of Sell-out
- Verify the correct implementation of Marketing Plan & launches in link with the Trade Marketing team.
- Follow up on openings and renovation of shops with the Area Sales Manager
- Check the stocks and suggest the re-orders if necessary.
Team and shop floor management:
- Support the team members in all daily operations & issues
- Recruit new team members, ensure coaching of the BAs and evaluations with the Area Sales Manager
- Analysis of the monthly reports and suggest corrective measures if needed.
You have a post graduated degree (Business School, University degree) and an experience of 3/4 years minimum within Distribution network and/or Retail management. You have a strong knowledge of the F&B industry with luxury/selective distribution sensitivity consistent with the brand. Your strong interpersonal, negociation and organization skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Position based in Dubai – travelling required.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 2 MO