Reporting to the F&B Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for applying the Brand’s strategy in the POS of your zone (Travel Retail) and ensure the respect of the Brand Image in the POS as well as the development of sales for your markets.
Your main responsibilities are:
POS Development and daily operations:
- Ensure regular visits of the point of sales, checking the image of the brand and the respect of the Chanel merchandising.
- Analyze results and if performance is below expectations, suggest corrective measures to Area Sales Manager.
- Propose a promotion planning, prepare the animations, and ensure targets set by Point of sale are achieved
- Participate in Forecasts process
- Ensure follow-up and development of Sell-out
- Verify the correct implementation of Marketing Plan & launches in link with the Trade Marketing team.
- Follow up on openings and renovation of shops with the Area Sales Manager
- Check the stocks and suggest the re-orders if necessary.
Team and shop floor management:
- Support the team members in all daily operations & issues
- Recruit new team members, ensure coaching of the BAs and evaluations with the Area Sales Manager
- Analysis of the monthly reports and suggest corrective measures if needed.
You have a post graduated degree (Business School, University degree) and an experience of 3/4 years minimum within Distribution network and/or Retail management. You have a strong knowledge of the F&B industry with luxury/selective distribution sensitivity consistent with the brand. Your strong interpersonal, negociation and organization skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Position based in Dubai – travelling required.
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO