Reporting to the Area Sales Managers of Fragrance & Beauty activity, you are responsible for coordinating with the Local Market Brand Manager & Duty Free Shops Operators and the headquarters in France for all the commercial related activities of the markets you are in charge.
Your main responsibilities are :
Core responsibility of orders and shipments for the Local Markets (LM) & Duty Free Shops (DFS) of your perimeter :
- Maintain the chain of orders, check the orders versus stock and average monthly sales
- Follow up on timely delivery of shipments and reply to all clients' queries
- Ensure the New Campaigns orders & shipments before the launching dates.
- Prepare a summary of the campaign orders to help the Commercial & Brand Managers while preparing the budgets.
- Prepare PLV Material
- Prepare the Commercial reporting
Business reporting Internal & External :
- Establish monthly commercial reporting (sell-in, wholesale, sell-out, data analyses of clients, markets)
- Market research on distribution of Chanel network vs the competition
You have a post graduated degree (Business School, University degree) and a first experience of 2-3 years in sales coordination and/or supply chain. Your anticipation and proactivity combined with strong interpersonal and organization skills will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
English & French are a must.
Excellent mastery of Excel and SAP.
Position based in Dubai
To apply for this job offer, we ask that you kindly complete the form below.
Supported file formats: pdf, word, jpg
MAX Size: 1.5 MO